Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Joy Of The Lord

The joy of the Lord, is my strength!  I am learning to be joyful in all circumstances.  
My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.  ~James 1:2-3
I started the James bible study, (a little late), with hopes of being able to catch up!  One thing that really stood out to me in starting this, was the word JOY. 
Today I will be looking to the Lord - to be joyful in all things.  To remember that God is doing a work in me!
You will show me the path in life; in Your presence is fullness of joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. ~Psalm 16:11
Here is the link for the James Bible Study: http://www.goodmorninggirls.org/2011/01/introducing-our-james-book-club/

No comments:

Post a Comment