Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

House Keeping

As much as I don't want to admit it, I have been feeling defeated in the area of keeping our home.  Our house is not terrible, but it can go from clean to messy in no time flat.  I long for a more orderly home.  How great it would be to wake up and have a clean house to start our day with.  Or to invite company over on a moments notice.  For me, I notice how different I feel when our house is in order...it is therapeutic!  So, I figure what better way to conquer this, than to get a schedule in order!  I found a house keeping schedule from The Time-Warp Wife blog.  http://time-warp-wife.blogspot.com/2010/09/home-maintenance-schedule.html
I plan to start implementing it into my daily routine today.  I am so excited to start seeing the results of keeping to a schedule!

1 comment:

  1. I notice that I am always in a much better mood when the house is clean :) Good luck with your schedule! I use many ideas from that website too!

    ReplyDelete