Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cleaning Challenge

Since we moved to this house last spring, I have been organizing and de-cluttering little by little.  I have made progress, but never actually, completely finished what I have started.   In light of desperately wanting to restore order to our home, I have decided to have a little fun with it and create a challenge for myself.  The procrastinator in me seems to make me an excellent go getter when I have a deadline to meet.  ;)
My goal is to have the ENTIRE house clean and organized by the end of this week!  Can it be done?  I sure am counting on it!   My prayer is that in doing this, I then will be able to keep up on our home much more effectively each day with a routine.  I figure that blogging about this will not only keep me motivated, but accountable.  For added good measure, I have invited friends over for dinner this coming weekend.  :) 

Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.
~Romans 8:37 

No comments:

Post a Comment