Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, January 24, 2011

Goals

* To read my Bible daily.
* To make it a point to delight in my husband and children each and every day.
* To find joy in daily routine tasks.
* Keep to a housecleaning and cooking schedule.
* Find ways to cut down on our grocery bill.  (For a gluten free diet...family of 6.)
* Complete all 90 days of P90X!

Today I read in the book of Judges, in my Bible.  To me, it speaks volumes of the love and faithfulness of God!  He always provides a way out, when we wholeheartedly seek Him.

I am so thankful for my wonderful husband!  We have been married for 13 years.  I love our life together!
God has blessed us with four amazing children.

Today, after our school lessons are complete, I will be working on getting our basement organized.  Also getting our homeschooling materials put away, as we recently moved our school area.

I recently came across a website that has many idea's for getting the grocery bill down.  She even has gluten free recipes on there!  The name of the site, is:
http://www.hillbillyhousewife.com/

Today will be day 5 of P90X.  I was doing this program last Fall, but didn't make it past the second month.  I am looking forward to completing the program this time and seeing results!

Mercy, peace, and love be multiplied to you.
Jude 1:2

4 comments:

  1. I just started reading my Bible daily! I'm doing the James bible study with the Good Morning Girls! Great goals :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are doing well with meeting your goals! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopped by from WLW blog! I just started my blog on Jan. 1st and I am loving it so far. I am also doing the James study with a group from GMG and a Bible in 90 challenge, as well as been married for 13 years :) Looks like we have a lot in common! Good luck with your goals and your new blog.

    ReplyDelete