Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, May 1, 2011

I Laughed, I Cried, I Baked!



For my youngest daughter's 6th birthday, I decided to make her a cake to go along with her Toy Story theme.  I love, love, love to challenge myself with doing specialty cakes for each of my daughters' birthdays.  I still have a lot to learn, but I have so much fun doing it! 



After piping the whole cake like in the picture below, I decided to smooth out the frosting.







 My daughter decided to get her ears pierced with her birthday money.  I was happily snapping pictures of this event until she didn't find it so fun anymore.  She did very well considering that her ears were done one at a time.  I am so thankful for each of our daughters!  We are so very blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jaime! Great job on the cake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake is so adorable! A belated "Happy Birthday" to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete